Saturday, October 22, 2011

awesomeness



Michael and I are trying to scan as many of my family photos as possible as a little service to my parents and sisters. Last night, I came across these gems. The first is a picture of my Dad on an early Christmas morning. What a sport. Waking up at 4 am... or being woken up at 4 am to open presents comes with the job I guess. I love his face. The next pic is also of my Dad.
Can you tell which one he is?





The face says it all.

Some things never change.




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I found your blog! Its so fun reading about you and mikes fun life together. Did you make your baby bird mobile? Its amazing. I have mobile envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a pleasant din last night. Yes, I made the mobile and you can make your own....spoolsewing.com for the pattern. Happy tummy to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are priceless!! I was laughing out loud!!

    ReplyDelete