Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a prego progression

week 12
week 15
week 21
week 24
week 27
week 31
week 33
week 36

Let's just say, nothing fits anymore, sleeping has become a trial, I feel like my theme song should be "Hinges" from Primary, and I know it's all gonna get worse within the next few weeks. I must say, pregnancy wasn't as scary as a lot of people made it out to be. Sure, having the barfs for a good 12 weeks was no fun, but you just do what you got to do. I tried really hard to remember that a lot of gals are sick their whole pregnancy, so I kind of had it easy compared to most. It's pretty crazy that our bodies just know what to do. This has been one of the most exciting experiences of my life and I am so grateful to have been given this little chick.

So... bring on the stretch marks, the double chin, the aching back and hips, the sleepless nights, cause it'll all be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy your blog is back up and running Sarah! You are just the cutest. We need to see you in the next two weeks sometime before we are gone for vacation and before your baby gets here!

    ReplyDelete